2021 Kia K5 Gas Mileage
If you’ve recently seen the new Kia K5 on the Gastonia streets, then you know all about the stylish design of this sleek sedan. While this model is a bonafide head-turner, the specs are just as impressive. The 2021 Kia K5 gas mileage reaches 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway with the Turbocharged 1.6L 4-cylinder on the base LX trim.
No matter which Kia K5 trim you select, you can enjoy formidable mpg ratings and powerful performance. If you’re wondering about the 2021 Kia Optima mpg, the K5 has replaced the Optima this year, picking up on a proud automotive legacy. Learn more about the 2021 Kia K5 gas mileage and fuel-saving features with Renaldo Kia below!
Kia K5 MPG & Engines
While you will find unique perks at each individual trim, the Kia K5 gas mileage remains strong across the lineup. Discover the 2021 Kia K5 mpg ratings by trim below:
- Kia K5 LX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 29 mpg city/38 mpg highway
- Kia K5 LXS: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT-Line: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 EX: Turbocharged 1.6L 4-Cylinder — EPA-estimated 27 mpg city/37 mpg highway
- Kia K5 GT: Turbocharged 2.5L 4-cylinder — MPG to be determined at the time of this writing
Whether you opt for the base trim or spring for the GT for your Hickory upgrade, you can rest assured that your K5 will help you commute efficiently. Searching for the Kia Optima fuel ratings? The Kia Optima drove off into the sunset at the end of 2020, but you can find many efficient Optima options in our pre-owned inventory.
The efficiency of the 2021 Kia K5 is backed not only by powerful gas and hybrid options, but also by an array of fuel-saving specs. The following features boost the strong Kia K5 mpg ratings:
- Front-Wheel Drive: The front-wheel drive setup found across the Kia K5 lineup ensures that you will have strong traction and reduced fuel consumption on the Forest City streets. AWD is available if you’re looking for a performance upgrade.
- Drive Mode Select: You can customize your ride with the drive mode that suits you best. Choose from Comfort, Eco, or Sport on each ride. The Eco mode will maximize your fuel economy and is standard across the lineup.
- Idle Stop and Go (ISG): The ISG system found on the Kia K5 shuts off your engine when you come to a stop and quickly fires back up when it’s time to drive.
Looking to further improve the specs of your Kia K5? You can work with our parts department to secure the accessories you need to craft your dream ride.
Test Drive the Kia K5 in Shelby Today!
The Kia K5 mpg specs are downright impressive, but they’re far from the only thing to love about this sedan. The advanced safety features, advanced tech, and comfortable amenities pair well with the fuel-efficiency to offer an automotive dream ride. When you shop for your new Kia K5 with us, you can save big thanks to our new vehicle specials. If you have any questions about the 2021 Kia K5, contact us today to learn more!
More from Renaldo Kia
The 2021 Kia Forte is a compact sedan loaded with safety features, infotainment technology, a spacious interior, and exceptional fuel efficiency at a more than reasonable price. Most Forte models come equipped with a 2.0L four-cylinder engine that produces an impressive 147 horsepower, which is perfect for a zippy commute from Gastonia to Forest City in…
The 2021 Kia K5 is making its debut and replacing the Kia Optima as a new model emerging to delight your driving habits. Thus, it is crucial to get to know the K5 to make an informed decision when buying or leasing your next Kia. At Renaldo Kia, we think that you will love the Kia…
The Kia Forte is a stylish sedan that has become a popular pick among Gastonia drivers. The Kia Forte colors available for 2021 are sure to get your vehicle noticed on the roads of Hickory. Whether you are looking for something a bit more classic and understated like a white Kia Forte or gray…