2022 Kia Sportage Interior
Head out on the roads of Gastonia with a stylish, feature-packed 2022 Kia Sportage. Not only does the Kia Sportage dimensions showcase comfortable space for you and your family, the Kia Sportage cargo space ensures your luggage and equipment aren’t left behind. Follow along with Renaldo Kia as we explore the Kia Sportage interior and highlight some of the features that have us excited. Then, reach out to our team to schedule a test drive today!
Kia Sportage Interior Technology
Whether you’re running a quick errand or you’re settling down for a trip around the Hickory-area, the Kia Sportage is stocked with innovative technology that allows you to stay connected and comfortable. Let’s take a look at some of the standard features found in the Sportage:
- 8.0-inch Touchscreen Display w/ Rear Camera
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- 6-Speaker Audio System
- USB Audio Input/Charging Port
- Remote Keyless Entry
- 6-Way Manually Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Rear Privacy Glass
For the 2022 model year, the Sportage features four trim levels: the LX, Nightfall Edition, EX, and SX Turbo. Moving up the Sportage lineup, you can find other convenient features that match your driving style such as:
- Featuring dark accents and exclusive badging, the Sportage Nightfall Edition trim also highlights a panoramic sunroof, SynTex seating materials, fog lights with piano black surrounds, and more!
- Comfortable design is found on every level of the Sportage, but the Sportage EX adds a touch of elegance with amenities like piano black trimming, heated front seats, and a leather-wrapped gear-shift knob.
- While the Sportage SX Turbo provides you with a kick on Forest City roads, you’ll also love the genuine leather seating, a Harman/Kardon® audio system, heated steering wheel, and ventilated front seats found in the SX Turbo.
Kia Sportage Cargo Space and Passenger Room
Just because the Kia Sportage is a compact SUV doesn’t mean you won’t have room to stretch out on Shelby drives because the 2022 Kia Sportage dimensions don’t hold anything back. With the available 129.3 cubic feet of passenger space and the 60/40 split-folding rear seats, the Sportage features versatile space that adapts to your needs. Let’s take a look at the Kia Sportage dimensions below:
- Front/Rear Headroom (Without Panoramic Sunroof): 39.3 / 39.1 inches
- Headroom (With Available Sunroof): 37.6 / 37.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/2nd): 57.1 / 55.1 inches
- Hip Room (1st/2nd): 54.3 / 51.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd): 41.5 / 38.2 inches
- Kia Sportage Cargo Space (Seats Up/Down): 30.7 / 60.1 cubic feet
Discover the Kia Sportage Capabilities with Renaldo Kia!
Now that you know about the impressive suite of features found in the 2022 Kia Sportage interior, continue exploring the Sportage with the team at Renaldo Kia. Contact us to take a closer look at the interior and performance, then, take a look at other ways you can customize your model with Kia Sportage accessories. When you’re ready to take a Kia model home, the knowledgeable team in our finance center is ready to help.
More from Renaldo Kia
Choosing the 2022 Kia Soul allows you to confidently take on the daily Gastonia commute in a distinctive, compact, and powerful sedan. Your peace of mind is further bolstered by the impressive Kia Soul safety ratings and safety technology found inside. Read on with Renaldo Kia to explore the Kia safety ratings earned from the…
The 2022 Kia Soul is an affordable and stylish crossover that is sure to get the attention of everyone in Forest City. It’s offered in six impressive trim levels, including the LX, S, GT-Line, X-Line, EX, and Turbo. The base model Soul starts at just $19,190 MSRP, and features all the latest technology available. However,…
You’ve probably noticed the newKia Soul rolling around Gastonia. It’s one attractive SUV. But just wait until you see the beautiful Kia Soul interior. You won’t be needing those Kia Soul seat covers. The interior seating colors and materials are gorgeous. And not only does this car look great on the inside, but there’s plenty…