Renaldo Kia Is Here For You
COVID-19 has changed each of our lives for the foreseeable future. As a business needed for transportation, our dealership is an essential business providing auto-supply, auto-repair and related services to our community. At no time is this service to the community more important than during an emergency. We will fulfill our commitment to providing safe and reliable vehicles to customers by maintaining our current hours of operations for both sales and service.
In an effort to combat the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we have implemented precautions in accordance with guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as State and Local agencies to make our facilities as safe and convenient as possible, including:
- Increasing the tenacity and frequency of cleaning our state-of-the art facilities.
- Requesting that our team members temporarily refrain from shaking hands and follow all social distancing guidelines.
- Limiting the number of people in our showroom and waiting areas to 10 or less at any given time.
- Separating all chairs in our waiting area by 6 or more feet.
- Stocking the dealership with soap and alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Allowing test drives without a team member present.
- Disinfecting all vehicle before and after test drives as well as when picking up or dropping off for service.
- Wrapping all steering wheels, covering seats with plastic and disinfecting vehicles before and after repairs.
- Implementing procedures that encourage personnel to stay home if they are feeling unwell in any way.
- Sharing frequent updates with all our team members to ensure we are doing our part to minimize the impact of COVID-19.
We understand, that with great challenges comes even greater opportunities. We view this challenge as an opportunity to change the way we do business. We are working tirelessly to change the way our customers interact with our dealership and our team. Effective immediately we are now offering the following awesome new services and discounts:
- Free service-related pick up and loaner vehicles. We will pick up your vehicle and give you one of ours while we repair and maintain yours.
- 10% off all repair services if you chose to drop your vehicle off and practice social distancing. You may take advantage of a free loaner vehicle if you don’t have a ride.
- Free loaner vehicle for all over-night maintenance and repair work.
- 10% off all Parts and Accessories orders with free Cleveland County delivery.
- 100% online purchase Experience. No need to come to the dealership. Our staff can do it all over the phone and/or internet plus free demonstration using modern technology or in person and delivery of your new vehicle.
- 24-hour test drive. See something you like, take it home overnight to try it out and see if it fits. We will even pay for the gas.
Not sure, let a member of our product specialist team send you a live video presentation of the vehicle that interests you. Prefer to come see it in person. No Problem. Once you say yes — we will get you cruising in your new ride in one hour or less.
We are optimistic that this National Emergency will pass quickly and we will get back to our normal lives. Until then it is important to remember that we are all in this together. As a company, our immediate goal is to retain 100% of our team members through this unprecedented time and support the community that we serve. We are reaching out to community leaders and offering any assistance and available resources that we can provide during these uncertain times.
United We Stand and together we will beat this invisible enemy. Please stay safe.
We are at your service and intend to earn your trust through truth and transparency.
DONALD Automotive Group